Legal Directories Consultancy
We provide legal directories consultancy services, with bespoke solutions to suit your needs. Our work is totally personalised, which allows us to provide services to firms of all shapes and sizes.
In a world where the legal market gets more competitive by the day, you have got to stand out from the crowd. We amplify your voice and tell your story in the right way. Providing you with the best submission you have ever had.
Legal directories and awards submissions
Take advantage of our unique expertise in legal directories and awards and give your firm a true chance to gain, maintain or improve its rankings in the most important internacional legal directories. Danielle and Marco will personally speak with you along all the way and you will receive advice from true experts on the subject. They are expert legal directories consultants who will be by your side, developing the best strategies for your firm and the best submissions you firm could have ever developed.
Our work with legal directories and awards has a proven track record of positive results.
Our legal directories consultancy services include:
- Choosing the right legal directories and awards for your firm
- Writing of submissions together with your team
- Revision of submissions written by your team
- Strategic advice on choosing the best referees
- Analysis of previous performance, including previous submissions and the Chambers Unpublished Report
- Workflow management
- Writing profiles and bios for your lawyers and firm
- Pre-interview coaching
- Legal directories and awards relationship management
- Advice on what investments are really worth making when it comes to legal directories and awards fees and advertising opportunities
We cover the main and most relevant legal directories and awards: Chambers and Partners, The Legal 500, IFLR1000, Latin Lawyer, Who’s Who, GAR, ITR, The Lawyer Awards, amongst others.
Workshops: legal directories best practices
Online or in-house, Danielle Vidigal and Marco Guasti share their best practices to make the whole legal directories submissions process less expensive and more convenient to your law firm.
Such training benefits all people with a stake in the submissions process, including partners, marketing staff and general support team members. Our content is always tailor-made to suit your firm’s particular interests and needs.
As well as the training session itself, we offer a Q&A session at the end. This session is highly beneficial, as all attendees feel free to share their previous experiences with legal directories and receive individualised advice provided by legal directories consultants with over a decade of experience combined.
A well-informed team is an engaged team. An engaged team generates positive results.
Among the topics we cover are:
- What legal directories are and why you should take part in their research process
- Rankings criteria
- How to create submission content that will portrait your firm’s work accurately
- How to choose the best names for a referee spreadsheet and improve your rankings
- What to do after sending the referee spreadsheet and submission
- Beyond the rankings: what else legal directories can offer
- Q&A session
Managing your firm’s image is an essential part of every business plan. A professional image is conveyed when your communications are well written, coherent, concise and grammatically accurate. Precise messages that are geared towards your targeted audience.
Press releases, internal newsletters, websites, social media content and more: we can create and edit copy for all your internal and external communications channels.